Home Page
Company Profile
Our Products
Agro Products
Rice
Pulses
 
 

 

 
ABHA AGRO EXPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
 

Offering a highly nutritious and healthy range of Pulses, Wheat, Rice, Maize, Legumes, Maize Sweet, Millet etc.

About Us

Incorporated under the Company Act 1956, we Abha Agro Exports Private Limited, have established ourselves as a trusted importer, exporter and supplier of various agricultural commodities. We are proud to offer a highly nutritious range of Pulses, Groundnut Oil Cakes, Legumes, Maize, Millet, Wheat, etc, to a large clientele across the world. Due to the quality of our range and customer centric approach we have developed a widespread export market. Our products are primarily exported to Bangladesh. Our sister concern Niket Food Products Private Limited is also known for its excellent quality of products and together we plan to reach to the several potential markets across the globe.

Our company was established in the year 2002, with a motive to carry on the business in all kind of agricultural commodities. Our location at Dalkhola in West Bengal helps in fast & economical transportation of goods for export to Bangladesh. Under the guidance of our promoters-Mr. Bajrang Lal Ladha, Mr. Ashok Kumar Ladha, Smt. Abha Ladha and Smt. Suman Ladha, we have achieved a respectable position in the market. We are the reputed members of Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) and Federation Of Indian Export Organization (FIEO).

Product Range

Our offerings are highly nutritious as these are procured directly from the reliable farmers who use best quality of seeds and manures. Our agricultural commodities are free from any kind of disease and are healthy to consume. These are immensely demanded in domestic as well as international markets. Our extensive range is as follows:

  • Pulses
  • Groundnut Oil Cakes
  • Legumes
  • Maize
  • Jawar
  • Jute
  • Maize Sweet
  • Millet
  • Rice-Grain
  • Thai White Rice
  • Vital Four Wheat
  • Wheat Allergy.

Impeccable Quality

Grains are the most important intake of our daily diet, so it must be full of nutrition. Hence we provide our customers a nutritious range of Wheat, Rice, Maize, etc. We understand the importance of health and procure our products from well known vendors who assure us of 100% quality. We develop and maintain warm relationships with all our vendors so that we can meet the bulk requirements of the clients in the said time frame. We promise our customers to provide superior quality products that are highly nutritious. Our vigilance team keeps a close check on the products before procuring.

Procurement Network

Our company has a meticulously planned strategy to choose the vendors from whom we procure our range of products. Due to a stringent policy of selection, we deal only with the prominent vendors of the industry who assure us of excellent quality and timely delivery. Our company has a good procurement line at Dalkhola in West Bengal, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar and we plan to enlarge the network in the international market as well. We procure 80% of the agricultural commodities directly from the farmers and the rest 20% from bulk traders.

Distribution Network

We have set up a wide and strong distribution network all over the world, which helps us to reach our customers in the minimum possible time. This network works properly because of the dedication of our professional team, which is always on toes to serve the customers. Due to our strong and wide spread distribution network we promise to deliver the products to the doorsteps of customers with utmost care and attention. Our network has helped us to garner a wide clientele in domestic and international market and achieve the sales turnover of Rs 2522.50 Lakhs in the year 2009-10.

Our Strengths

We always exceed our customers' expectations and hence are considered as the most trustworthy company. Some of the reasons of our booming success are as follows:

  • Reliable vendors
  • Vast experience
  • Experienced team members
  • Transparent dealings
  • Industry leading prices.


 


Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
Submit your Buying Requirements, and get matched Suppliers details.
City Not Found
Describe Your BUYING Requirement
*Security Code Please enter the letters displayed in the picture below into the box for "Security Code"

I agree to abide by all the Terms & Conditions as laid down by tradeindia.com

 
Copyright © 2012-13 by ABHA AGRO EXPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED All Rights Reserved.